What do Prebiotics do?
Prebiotics act as a fertilizer for the good bacteria that is already in the gut. Their Healthy Benefits include:
- Increased bone density
- Strengthened immune system
- Better controlled weight and appetite
- Improved bowel regularity
- Improved mental health
- Helping with anxiety, depression, and stress
What do Probiotics do?
Probiotics introduce good bacteria and help move food through the gut. Some common conditions they treat are:
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
- Infectious diarrhea (from viruses, bacteria, or parasites)
- Antibiotic-related diarrhea
- Helps with:
- Skin Conditions/Eczema - Oral Health
- Urinary and Vaginal Health - Preventing Allergies and Colds
Due to UPS restrictions, we can not ship to PO Boxes or Military Bases. Please provide a valid street address when checking out. Thank You!