Corporate VIP Program
Research has consistently proven that productivity and performance are all positively impacted when employees are healthier. But, if your company is like others, over two thirds of your employees are overweight, with one out of three are now considered obese.
The American Journal of Health Promotion finds obese employees incur more than double the amount in health care, an average of $8067, in worker’s compensation and short term disability costs than normal or healthy weight employees. The following is an exciting opportunity to help improve your employees’ health, and at no cost to your organization.
As the pre-eminent, medically-supervised weight loss company in Central Florida, we would like to help your organization with a turn- key voluntary benefit, to include in your wellness program - that will assist in attaining your employee’s weight loss goals that they, or their physicians, have set.
We offer employees, and their spouses, a 20% DISCOUNT on their “Start Up” and 15% off all natural products (excluding medications). They do not have to be a patient to access these products and they’re available on our website!
In addition, as part of Transformations VIP Guarantee, if Transformations is running a temporary special offer that you would prefer to take advantage of - guess what – you’ll receive the special offer rate! Plus, you’ll maintain your VIP status allowing you to continue to take advantage of the other discounted offer on your Perks Card.
That way, you always win as a VIP Member
How turn-key? We’ll also provide:
- Educational presentations and “Lunch & Learns”. (Topics include: Correlation Between Smoking Cessation/Weight, Stress/Weight, Sleep/Weight, Pain vs Pleasure, etc.)
- A letter explaining our program that you can email directly to your employees.
- A VIP Perks Card for each employee.
- Flyers and Posters providing information about the program.
- A direct line, via phone or email, to our Corporate Wellness Specialist to answer any questions, provide information, or address any concerns.