- ¾ cup strawberries
- 3 mint leaves
- 1 tsp aged balsamic vinegar
- Fresh ground pepper
- 3 oz fat-free greek yogurt
- Stevia (optional)
1 fruit and ½ dairy per serving
- Chiffonade (stack and roll the leaves tightly lengthwise and then slice the roll crosswise very thinly until you have ribbons) the mint leaves.
- Wash the strawberries and slice them. In a small bowl, mix the berries and balsamic vinegar. Add a few grinds of fresh pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine Greek yogurt and Stevia (optional).
- To serve, place the yogurt in a bowl, and top with berries and mint.