- 1 cup raw baby broccoli florets (stems removed)
- ¼ cup cherry or grape tomatoes, sliced
- ¼ cup onion, sliced
- fat free creamy ranch or parmesan salad dressing (less then 30 cal. per serving)
- black pepper (to taste)
- ½ cup cooked bowtie pasta
1 Veggie and 1 carb per serving
- Place all ingredients together in a lidded bowl
- Close the lid and shake to disperse dressing
- Eat It!!!
Ω Note: To make this a complete lunch, add your choice of dairy! You may also serve the bow-tie pasta on the side with 1¼ oz fat-free shredded cheese melted over the top.