- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 pt. cherry tomatoes
- 4 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- ¼ c. fresh parsley leaves
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
1 Veggie per serving
- In 5- to 6-quart sauce pot, place 1 inch water and steamer basket; heat to boiling on high. Remove leaves and center of core from cauliflower.
- Place cauliflower, core side down, in steamer basket. Cover sauce pot with tight-fitting lid. Cook on medium 10 minutes or until cauliflower is fork-tender.
- Meanwhile, in food processor with knife blade attached, pulse tomatoes, lemon juice, parsley, and 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper until coarsely chopped, about 15 seconds.
- To serve, place 1 cup portion onto plate and spoon 1-2 tbsp tomato relish over cauliflower.
- Portion the rest of the cauliflower into individual containers the same way and store in refrigerator until ready to eat. To serve, remove from refrigerator and heat for 1-2 minutes or until heated through.