2 ½ oz. protein*, 1 veggie, and 1 carb per serving
- 2 ½ oz. skinless chicken breast, cooked
- 2 ½ oz. fat free mozzarella, shredded
- ½ cup cooked whole-wheat pasta
- ¼ cup low fat pasta sauce
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Place chicken in a small non-stick baking dish.
- Cover chicken with pasta sauce, then sprinkle on mozzarella.
- Bake until cheese is melted and slightly browned (about 15-20 minutes).
- Combine pasta with garlic powder and parmesan, then add a little fat free margarine (no more that 1 tbsp) if desired.
- Serve with a salad and fat free dressing.
* Remember: You need to add another 2 oz. of protein for the day.