- 1 slice whole wheat bread *
- 1 egg **
- ½ tsp fat-free milk
- 1 slice fat free swiss cheese
- ½ tsp chives, chopped
- ½ tsp dill, chopped
- ½ cup raspberries
1 fruit, ½ dairy & 1 carb per serving
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut a circle the size of a 4-inch ramekin out of a piece of toasted whole wheat bread.
- Mist ramekin with nonstick cooking spray and place bread in the bottom.
- Beat together 1 egg, a splash (½ tsp) skim milk, ½ tsp chopped chives, and ½ tsp chopped dill.
- Cut up toast scraps and place in bottom of ramekin.
- Pour egg mixture into ramekin and top with 1 slice fat-fat Swiss cheese.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Serve with ½ cup raspberries mixed with lemon juice on the side.
* Bread can contain 0-1 gram of fat and not over 100 calories per serving.
** Limit of two eggs each week.
∞ Product Recommendations: Fat-Free Swiss Cheese: Borden's Fat Free Swiss Singles and Kraft Singles Fat Free Swiss. Make sure you choose fat-free singles that have 0 - 1 fat gram and not over 50 calories. These are only options, not the only ones you can use.