- ½ cups total citrus fruit *
- splash of lemon and/or lime juice (optional)
- zest of ¼ lemon and/or lime (optional)
1 fruit per serving
- Cut off orange and grapefruit peel with a sharp knife, including all the white pith, leaving behind just the flesh.
- Cut the oranges and grapefruits into "supremes" or segments, leaving behind the white membrane.
- Arrange the citrus fruit in a glass, bowl or on a plate.
- Finely grate the zest from the lemon and/or lime over the citrus fruit and top with a splash of lemon and/or lime juice.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour, preferably overnight.
|* Suggestions:||Grapefruit: Ruby Red, White or Golden
Oranges: Naval, Blood, Cara Cara or Velencia