- ¼ cup quinoa *, cooked to package directions and cooled
- 1 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- 1 lemon, quartered
- ¼ cup scallion or green onion, sliced
- ½ cup cucumber, diced
- ¾ cup spinach or fresh salad greens
- 4½ oz tuna in water
4 ½ OZ. PROTEIN, 1 VEGGIE, AND 1 CARB per serving
- Zest and juice one quarter of lemon.
- Combine the quinoa, dill, lemon zest, lemon juice, cucumber, and scallions in a bowl.
- Place the spinach/salad greens on a plate.
- Top the greens with quinoa mixture.
- Flake the tuna over top of the salad.
* There can be 0-1 fat grams and no more than 125 calories per serving for the cooked quinoa.