- 1 small organic red potato (3" long)
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- sodium-free seasoning mix (to taste)
- black pepper (to taste)
- Bake potato in microwave on high until tender (about 3 to 4 minutes).
- Slice the potato into wedges, leaving the skin on.
- Place them skin-side down on a nonstick cookie sheet. Parchment paper may be used if necessary.
- Brush the meat of the potato with the egg white. It is not necessary to use all of the white but you do want to make sure each part is covered.
- Sprinkle with any sodium-free seasoning mix, herb, or spice that you desire. This is the time to be adventurous...so let your imagination take over!
- Broil in the oven about 10 minutes or until golden brown.