4 ½ oz. protein, 1 veggie, and 1 carb per serving
- 5½ oz. raw, skinless, boneless chicken breast; cut into tenders
- ½ cup finely crushed fat free croutons or corn flakes
- fat free hot wing sauce
- fat free ranch dressing (under 30 cal/serving)
- 1 egg*, beaten or ½ container Egg Beaters®
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Dip chicken tenders in egg, then coat in bread crumbs
- Spray baking sheet lightly with non-stick spray or place a cooling/baking rack onto your baking sheet (this allows your breading to get crispy all the way around the tender)
- Place chicken on sheet and bake for 15 minutes, or until juices run clear when pierced with a fork
- Pour hot wing sauce on chicken to coat thoroughly, drain off excess
- Then simply dip tenders in dressing and watch the ball game
- Serve with 1½ c celery and/or carrot sticks or a nice side salad with fat-free dressing.
* Remember: Limit of two eggs each week.