- ½ cup cherry or grape tomatoes, sliced
- ½ cup cucumber, sliced
- ½ cup red onion or scallion, sliced
- 2 ½ oz fat free mozzarella, cut into small cubes
- fat free Italian dressing (under 30 cal/serving)
- crushed black pepper (to taste)
- dried oregano (to taste)
- whole wheat or sourdough roll (2" diameter)
1 Veggie, 1 dairy, and 1 carb
- Slice all of the veggies.
- Cube the mozzarella.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and toss to disperse the dressing evenly
- Place in a bowl or on a plate to serve
- Serve along side the roll.
º Tip: If you want a more intense flavor, add extra vinegar (balsamic is great!) and let the salad marinate for a couple of hours before serving.