- 3 oz vanilla fat free yogurt *
- ½ cup total raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, and blueberries - frozen
- Stevia (optional)
1 fruit and ½ dairy per serving
- Pour the yogurt into an ice cube tray and freeze
- Remove the frozen berries and yogurt cubes from the freezer and put them into a blender
- Blend until they are smooth (you may need to add a little bit of water)
- Now you have it to soft-serve consistency and it can be eaten this way
- If you want it firmer, transfer to a freezer safe container and allow to firm up in the freezer for 2 to 3 hours.
* Hint: You can use Fat-Free Greek yogurt for a more tart and denser snack.
∞ Note: This contains no preservatives, so it will freeze solid. Simply remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving to allow to soften slightly. It freezes and keeps beautifully!
Ω Tip: You may freeze an entire ice cube tray of yogurt and then portion them into small zip-top bags to be used as needed.