- ½ cup oatmeal
- 1/3 c fat free cottage cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 egg whites*
- ½ c berries ** or
¾ c strawberries
1 fruit, ½ dairy & 1 carb per serving
- Preheat non-stick pan over LO-MED heat.
- In a blender or food processor, combine first 4 ingredients.
- Pulse 2 - 3 times or until ingredients are combined.
- Pour into non-stick pan. (Hint: The smaller the pancake, the more you get!)
- Flip as needed. (When the top is covered with air bubbles)
- When both sides are brown and the pancake is cooked through, move to plate.
- Top with the berries.
* Limit of six eggs whites each week.
**You may have ½ c of any of the following: blueberries, raspberries, boysenberries or blackberries.