- 2 oz fat free cottage cheese
- 1 small fresh peach
1 fruit and ½ dairy per serving
- Slice peach into small slices.
- Spoon cottage cheese into a bowl or plate.
- Add the sliced peach to the cottage cheese.
∞ Hint: To add extra sweetness or if your peach is too firm, you may try grilling it:
- Heat grill pan on Medium.
- Transfer the halved peach to the pan, cut-side down, and cook until grill marks appear, about 3 minutes.
- Turn and grill until the skin starts to shrivel and the peach softens, 4 minutes more.
- This can then be placed on a plate with the cottage cheese and topped with 1/8 tsp of cinnamon.