- 1 corn tortilla (0-1 gram of fat and not over 100 calories per serving)
- 2 ½ oz fat free cheese, shredded or slices
- 1 ½ cups total chopped lettuce, tomato & onion
- ¼ cup salsa
- 1 tbsp fat free sour cream
1 Veggie, 1 dairy, AND 1 carb per serving
- Place cheese & salsa on tortilla
- Heat in a non-stick pan until melted
- Top tortilla with lettuce, tomato and onion
- Dip fork in sour cream, then spear a bite of your quesadilla so you can get the taste with every bite.
♦ Note: Add 2 oz cooked chicken breast strips and you’ve got half your daily protein!