- 1 tbsp ground bay leaves*
- 2 tsp celery seeds
- 2 tsp sweet or smoked paprika
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- 1 ½ tsp ground mustard seeds
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp white pepper
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- 1/8 tsp ground cardamom
- 1/8 tsp ground allspice
- Blend all the spices in a small bowl; Return them to the coffee grinder or mini chopper and pulse about 3 times to mix and crush the larger spices.
- Store in a sealed container in a cool, dry place.
- Sprinkle on anything you desire.
* To grind your own bay leaves: Take 10 dried leaves & grind them in a coffee grinder (just for spices) until they are in fine pieces.
*If you have pre-ground bay leaves you can skip this step.*
♦ Note: Any of the ingredients may be removed or amounts may be adjusted to suit your taste.