4 ½ oz. protein, 1 veggie, and 1 carb per serving
- 4½ oz. cooked shrimp
- 1 medium tomato
- juice of ½ lemon
- 1 tbsp parsley
- Additional herbs (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- Mrs. Dash or any other sodium-free seasoning (to taste)
- ½ cup cooked Brown Rice
- ¼ tsp. rice wine vinegar
- Place cooked shrimp in food processor. Pulse a few times to chop up shrimp, or simply chop with a sharp knife.
- In a small bowl, combine chopped shrimp, parsley, additional herbs, lemon juice, Mrs. Dash, & Pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- When ready to serve, cut off top of tomato and scoop out the insides.
- Chop and combine inside of tomato with shrimp mix. (You may discard the seeds if you prefer)
- Fill tomato with shrimp mix.
- Top with a couple dashes of hot sauce (optional).
- Combine cooked brown rice and rice wine vinegar. Serve along side the tomato.
∞ Tip: You may also use baked fish instead of the shrimp.