- 1 cup watermelon, cubed
- ¼ cup (6" diameter) cantaloupe, cubed
- 1/8 cup (7" diameter) honeydew melon, cubed
- 3 oz plain or vanilla nonfat yogurt
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon (or to taste)
- pinch of nutmeg (or to taste)
- pinch of mace (or to taste)
- pinch of clove (or to taste)
- 1 tbsp orange zest
- 1-2 tbsp orange juice
1 FRUIT AND ½ DAIRY PER SERVING
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix to combine.
∞ Note: If you decide to double or triple this recipe, it is recommended that you only combine the spices, zest, juice and the melon. Then before you serve it, add the 3 oz yogurt and combine. This will prevent there being excess liquid.