4 ½ oz. protein, 1 veggie, and
1 carb per serving
- 5 ½ - 6 oz. fresh or frozen whitefish*
- ½ cup cilantro (packed without stems)
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- juice of ½ lemon
- red pepper flakes (to taste)
- 1 tbsp water
- 2½" long sweet potato, baked
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine cilantro, garlic, and pepper flakes in a food processor
- Pulse processor and add water to reach desired consistency
- Place fish in a baking dish
- Squeeze lemon juice over fish and top with mixture from the processor
- Bake 10-20 minutes or until it is thoroughly cooked (flakes easily)
- Serve a 2½" baked sweet potato along side.
* Tip: Some of the options are: Cod, Haddock, Sea Bass or Pollack
∞ Hint: If your lemon is not very juicy, put it in the microwave for 10 seconds to help it release its juices.