- 1 cup tightly packed fresh spinach leaves
- ¼ cup onion, sliced
- ¼ cup cherry or grape tomatoes, sliced
- 1 egg *, hard-boiled
- 2 ½ oz fat free shredded cheese
- fat free honey Dijon dressing (less than 30 cal/serving)
- ½ cup fat free croutons
- black pepper (to taste)
1 Veggie, 1 dairy, AND 1 carb per serving
- Combine spinach, onion, and sliced tomatoes in a bowl.
- Toss with fat free dressing until thoroughly coated.
- Top with egg and croutons.
* Remember: Limit of two eggs each week.
♦ Note: To make this a complete (and super fast) dinner, add 4 ½ oz. chicken breast strips.