- 1 corn tortilla (0-1 gram of fat & under 100 cal/serving)
- 1 cup raw spinach, torn into bite size pieces
- ¼ cup cucumber, chopped
- ¼ cup tomatoes, chopped
- 2½ oz fat free feta cheese, crumbled
- fat free Greek or Italian dressing (under 30 cal/serving)
- dried oregano (to taste)
- cracked black pepper (to taste)
1 Veggie, 1 dairy, AND 1 carb per serving
- Marinate cucumber and tomato in dressing for at least 1 hour
- Place spinach and cucumber-tomato mixture on tortilla and add feta cheese
- Sprinkle on oregano and pepper, then roll up tortilla.
♦ Tip: Try adding 2 oz cooked chicken breast strips to the wrap for half of your daily protein.