4 ½ oz. protein and 1 Veggie per serving
- 5 ½ - 6 oz. fresh or frozen tilapia
- 1 ½ cup fresh or frozen asparagus
- juice of one lemon *
- 1 tsp. oregano
- pepper (to taste)
- Mrs. Dash or any other sodium-free seasoning (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 400°.
- Snap off the woody ends of asparagus and discard.
- Tear off a large sheet of non-stick aluminum foil, or you can use aluminum foil and parchment paper.
- In the center of the sheet, place asparagus spears and sprinkle with pepper and Mrs. Dash.
- Place tilapia on top of asparagus.
- In a small bowl, combine lemon juice & oregano, and pour over the fish.
- Fold up the edges and completely seal packet on all sides.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake for 10 - 12 minutes, or until fish flakes.
* Hint: If your lemon is not very juicy, put it in the microwave for 10 seconds to help it release its juices.
♦ Remember: This is all of your protein for the day! If you want, you may also use 2½ oz cooked protein for this meal and add 2 oz. for dinner!