4 ½ oz. protein, 1 veggie, and 1 carb per serving
- 5 oz. Pork tenderloin, cut into ½" cubes
- 1 whole wheat fat free tortilla (0-1 gram fat & not over 95 calories)
- 2 tbsp Green bell pepper, diced
- 2 tbsp Onion, diced
- 2 tbsp Tomato, diced
- ½ cup shredded lettuce
- 1 tbsp Fat free feta cheese, crumbled
- oregano (to taste)
- minced garlic (to taste)
- Cucumber-Yogurt Dressing *
- Preheat a nonstick sauté pan on medium high and spray with Pam®.
- Sauté pork, green pepper, onion, minced garlic, and oregano until pork is done (no longer pink).
- Meanwhile, mix up the dressing and set aside.
- Place cooked pork mixture on middle of tortilla, then add lettuce, tomato & feta.
- Top with yogurt mixture & roll up like a burrito.
* Cucumber-Yogurt Dressing:
- ¼ cup (2 oz) plain fat free yogurt
- ¼ cucumber, shredded or grated
- garlic powder (to taste)
Blend yogurt, cucumber, and garlic powder in a small bowl & pour over the gyro.
∞ Note: This is a messy meal, so you may want to break out the silverware.
Ω Hint:The cucumber-yogurt dressing tastes great with chicken wraps, and makes a great fat free salad.