- ½ large banana
- 3 oz fat-free yogurt (any flavor)
- 7 oz paper cup
- 1 popsicle sticks
- ½ whole wheat English muffin (0-1 g fat & not over 100 calories)
1 fruit, ½ dairy & 1 carb per serving
- Place a layer of yogurt into the bottom of paper cup.
- Slice a 1" thick piece off the top of the banana.
- Insert the stick into the 1" slice of banana & place in the bottom of the cup.
- Spoon more yogurt into the cup & sprinkle in some of the banana slices. You may also take a fork and mash the remaining half and then layer it instead of the slices.
- Continue the process, ending with a layer of yogurt on the top.
- Place in the freezer on a plate or tray for at least an hour or until the yogurt and banana has fully hardened.
- To eat, tear off the paper cup and serve along side the toasted english muffin half.
Tip: To make this your evening snack you would only eat the popsicle.