- 2 oz. cooked chunk crabmeat (crab substitute is ok)
- ½ English muffin, toasted
- 2½ oz. fat free cheese, shredded
- 2 Tbl. scallion (green onion), chopped
- 1 egg**, beaten or ½ container Egg Beaters®
- ½ Tbl. fat free margarine
- 1 dash hot sauce (more if you like it HOT!)
- Lemon-Kissed Asparagus (separate recipe)
2 OZ. PROTEIN*, 1 dairy, and 1 carb
- Preheat small non-stick fry pan on medium heat.
- Melt margarine and cook egg until almost set.
- Add cheese, crab, hot sauce and scallion.
- Cook until cheese is melted and crab is warm, then serve on the English muffin.
- For something REALLY different, top with a little salsa or fat free sour cream (1 tbsp)
* Remember: You need to add 2½ oz. of protein for dinner!
**Limit of two eggs each week.