4 ½ oz. protein, 1 veggie, and 1 carb per serving
- 4½ oz. round steak (or any steak 10% or less fat)
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp rosemary, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp garlic paste (35 cloves, minced finely)
- ½ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- new or fingerling potatoes * (equivalent to 3-4")
- Pour vinegar into a small dish. Add steak and coat
- In a small bowl, combine garlic, red pepper flakes and half the rosemary. Rub on both sides of steak.
- Place steak in a small dish, cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Grill to preference.
- Serve with Lemon-Kissed Asparagus and roasted new potatoes*.
* Roasted New Potatoes:
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Place new or fingerling potatoes on a lined baking sheet. If you have a large red potato, chop into ¾" chunks first.
- Very Lightly spray with cooking spray and top with reserved rosemary.
- Place in the oven and roast for 30 minutes or until it has a crispy brown skin.
- Remove from the oven and serve.
∞ Remember: Round steak is something you may have once or twice weekly.